[Roadsters] OT: American Top Gear

Brad Lustig (brad@lustigconsultingllc.com) Brad at lustigconsultingllc.com
Tue Nov 23 06:56:20 MST 2010

I haven't watched it yet, but I do have it recorded.  I love the British
version.  Those 3 guys (James, Richard and Jeremy) have amazing chemistry
together.  Not sure that can be imitated or copied.  For those that haven't
seen the BBC version, it's really about the unobtanium cars with a few
everyday cars thrown in.  TopGear has its own channel on youtube.  Audio seems
to be kind of hit or miss, though. http://www.youtube.com/user/TopGear
Also that was James May in the U2
http://www.wimp.com/breathtakingfootage/
Brad