[Roadsters] OT - 240Z L24 Engine Parts for sale

Joe Russo jrusso07 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 15:13:44 MST 2010

I have a complete 1973  L24 that I am parting out.  Thought I would check
with the list before I post stuff on eBay

I pulled some of it apart today, here's a partial list - prices are
negotiable.  I will ship at buyers expense. Package deals are good too

Lightly used water pump - $10

Nice Fan, fan clutch and pulley - $25

N33 Intakes with balance tube, all fittings and emission junk attached - $50

Nice carb heat shield - $35

Fuel rail - $30

N33 Exhaust Manifold - very good, with air galley - one exhaust pipe stud is
bad - $35

Clean Cam cover with bolts and elephant oil cap - $45

Single point dizzy - nice -  $35

Parts not removed yet:

E88 Head with cam, spray bar, complete, not rebuilt but looks very clean -
$150

Crank pulley

Timing cover

Oil pump

Oil pan

Flywheel

Clutch plate/Clutch disc - condition unknown at this point

The short block (free) - pick up only

Let me know what you need.

Thanks

Joe