[Roadsters] Solex Engine and Trans for sale

Jim Gammon gtpjimgammon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 05:59:21 MST 2010

I took more pictures of my 69 2K motor for sale.
The files are big, I have to figure out how to compress them with this darn
MacBook. I thought they were supposed to be easier than a PC....
If anyone else wants one, and their name is not on this email, please advise.
Jim GammonNew Jersey

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of PB282585.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of PB282587.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of PB282590.JPG]