[Roadsters] 67 left door and fender

Jim In Virginia wrenchorhammer at live.com
Tue Nov 30 03:19:47 MST 2010

I have a set of 66 doors, which I think are same as 67.  I also have a set of
67.5 doors, and a rear clip from a 67.5, but the dog leg area is bad.

I am in Chesapeake Va, so shipping will not be particlulary cheap.  Lets wait
a bit and see if others on the list can help from a closer location.

The 66 doors are very nice, no bondo, but un-restored with some minor surface
rust, and probably the usual cracks around the top front area where the vent
windows tend to crack the sheet metal

Best Regards,
Jim