[Roadsters] Vibration

Mark mantolik at oh.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 12:40:32 MDT 2010

  The mount is close to that dimension - I am going to pull it and
verify just in case...
But in a quick look a few minutes ago, phasing may be out - while not at
90 degrees out, I wonder if something less will cause it - ?  I guess
the splines on the front of the shaft will allow it to go together in a
multitude of positions?

Mark