[Roadsters] Hazard flasher switch

Peter Jones dato1500 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 06:25:14 MDT 2010

Hello all roadster fans,

I am on the chase for a hazard flasher switch again from the radio console out
of a 68 high screen car.

It is a 5 green wire version not the 9 wire version which has red/white and
red/yellow wires attached.

I need this part to finish the wiring on my roadster which has been under
construction for 3 years and 2 months.

If any one has one out there and would like to send it to australia and
receive funds via paypal for the item send me a email off list and let me
know.

This is the only part which has stands between me starting the car and just
looking at it wanting to drive it.

cheers

Peter j