[Roadsters] Looking for stock 1600 wheels & Weather strip profiles

E Scanlon escanlon at wa-net.com
Sun Sep 19 14:43:01 MDT 2010

Check out Dean's site at
http://www.datsunparts.com/

Specifically:
http://www.datsunparts.com/Weatherstrip-Kits-and-Packages

Then check out the description of what's included in the packages.

Although you can source the door weatherstripping from other places,
(JCWhitney, McMaster Carr, Graingers, come to mind right away), it's the
OTHER pieces that you will not find READILY that will eat up your time and
effort.

By the time you find and pay for the items AND SHIPPING from half a dozen
other places you'll have spent way more than the full kit costs.... even
with parts / items that you don't feel you need right now.  I once did the
math, and there is a small savings from buying the whole kit than buying it
piece by piece, not much, but....

Add to that that some of the items you will WANT are literally only
available from the Roadster Vendors;
Deans, Datsun Parts: http://www.datsunparts.com/
Rallye: http://www.datsunroadster.com/
Gerardo: http://www.fairladyparts.com/
Russ: http://www.sportsimports.ca/
Les: http://www.classicdatsun.com/

It's your time and money, so spend it as YOU see fit.

FWIW