[Roadsters] also slightly OT: Have a plan, 40 feels like 40

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Mon Dec 5 18:33:41 MST 2011

Remember to read that short paragraph in the back of the original owner's
manual about putting a "muff" on the radiator to allow the temperature to
approach normal in cold weather.  The one winter I drove my 2L here in
Indiana, I used a piece of cardboard cut to press fit into the front of the
radiator housing and block half of it.  I covered the cardboard with some
sort of clear plastic cheet so it didn't dissolve.  130F-140F max went to
180F, and the heater worked again.

Gary