[Roadsters] Small Heater Hose

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 14:29:58 MST 2011

Allen - I just replaced the upper radiator hose on my son's '70 1600 by
taking the hose to the local NAPA store and they matched it up with something
in  stock.  It was longer than the original but a razor blade solves that
problem, but it had the needed 30 degree angle needed.

Gary Lasater

In a message dated 12/6/2011 2:23:37 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,