[Roadsters] '67 1600 on B.A.T.

Gary McCormick gkmcc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 13:55:16 MST 2011

That white '67 1600 on B.A.T. sold already. Looked pretty clean, but I didn't
like the Weber conversion. There were some nice comments from former and
non-owners of Roadsters in the comments, with (of course) the obligatory flame
from a Japanese-car-hating troll (who nevertheless acknowledged having had his
fanny waxed by Roadsters many times in autocrossb&).

Still wonder at it being plugged as a " '67-1/2" -- I thought the distinction
only applied to the '67 2000s, since they were introduced mid-year.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA