[Roadsters] chrome strips

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Dec 10 23:22:53 MST 2011

Oliver,

The short ones go on the front fender and door stainless steel trim.  The
long ones are for the rear quarter panels.  Three, five and seven,
respectively, on low-windshield cars.  The longer ones are needed on the
rear quarters because there is a a metal fold inside the panel at a seam
which the trim conceals.

The original nuts are 8mm.

Gary