[Roadsters] seat belts

vulforge at aol.com vulforge at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 15:25:53 MST 2011

I recently put belts in my early '67.  There are already threaded inserts
behind and beside the seats.  One pair is on the trans tunnel about 2" up from
the floor right behind the seats.  The other is on the angled part of the
floor that sloes down from the package shelf to the floor toward the outside
of the car.  I think theses bolt points may have been intended for the roll
bar, but they work fine for seat belts.  I don't remember the thread size,
might be 3/8 fine?

Russell Criswell
Vulcan's Forge
3936 Broadway