[Roadsters] Windshields

Richard Bush rabush2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 12:21:18 MST 2011

> Question for the group: I have an Infiniti with a cracked windshield that
needs to be replaced.

Infiniti are quoting me $1,500 for "factory" glass, everyone else less than
$500. Is there any justification to purchase via Infiniti (or Nissan) or can I
safely go with a cheaper option? Any advice - things I should be looking for?

Thanks and may your holidays be safe, healthy and those up north, warm.