[Roadsters] Merry Christmas and Best Wishes

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 14:47:12 MST 2011

I want to wish all my roadster friends (and non-roadster friends, too) a
Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year ahead. I hope you are
having the opportunity to spend the holidays with loved ones.

But I also realize that the holidays can be a stressful time for some
people, a time not always filled with happy memories (just ask our foster
daughter). To those people, know that I am keeping all of you in my
thoughts, too. You are not alone.

Gordon Glasgow

Renton, WA