[Roadsters] early 67 roadster and wiper motor

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Tue Feb 1 16:02:32 MST 2011

o;?hello, all.

greetings from snowy Dallas!  home of the superbowl!

I have a windshield wiper motor with does not match my wiring diagram (early
67 roadster).  the motor may be from another car; therebs no telling.  the
car arrived in pieces so Ibm never sure.

http://www.ranteer.com/misc_2/

Red
Turquoise (blue?)
Green/White
Green
Green/Red

none of these colors match the wiring diagram, which shows
Blue/Red
Black
Red
Blue/White
Blue

can anyone help me align the colors?  or how to figure it out?

or can someone tell me what to look for/do I need to take it apart?

thanks!