[Roadsters] Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic Web Site Update

Jeff Torres jeffzster at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 02:47:48 MST 2011

Hello All,

After more than of a few of you asked about Paypal being a way to register for
the show, I have made this possible. Thanks in big part to Kerry Dehmel
creating a "fill-in" PDF registration form that you can fill in right on your
screen and then e-mail it, or print it out and mail it the old fashioned way!
So.....click on the "registration" button of the web site and it will give you
two options to register for the show. One is a an E-Mail/Paypal option, The
other is the regular mail option with a check or money order. EIther way the
"Fill IN" PDF is great! Thanks a bunch Kerry!

Also, our Friday night get together is set. It will be a "Roadster Cruise-In"
at the Big Bopper Drive-in in Solvang on Friday night. We have made
arrangments to reserve the drive in for Show participants only. So, come on
Friday and hang out with all your friends and get to see the 2011 Roadsters
and JDM's. It will be from 5pm - 9pm. Plus, while your there, enjoy an old
fashion milk shake and maybe a burger and some fries. The Big Bopper has a
great menu and will sure to please most!

C-Ya !

Jeff T.