[Roadsters] Solvang Show...A couple of Thank You's!

Jeff Torres jeffzster at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 21:23:15 MST 2011

Hey all!

Just wanted to give a public shout out to Ross Mullen of Sports Imports for
donating to the show's raffle prize this year. And as a shameless, yet
necessary pitch, to all of you who would like to donate to this years show,
please e-mail me and I will put you on a list with what you will be donating.
No need to mail stuff if your going to the show..just bring your donations to
the show when you come. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support!

On to other fun stuff...Congratulations to Jim and Susan Svedise of San Carlos
Mexico who were this years first registered show attendees! For this you will
receive 25 extra raffle tix! Thanks so much.... We will have extra little
"spiffs" for the 15th, 25th, 30th and 45th regsitered attendees as a way to
possibly stimulate early registration!

Jeff T.