[Roadsters] 1964 Mirror Mount. S2000's, and sunny CA.

Mike Schmike sevenmary3 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 16:48:49 MST 2011

Keith-

I once borrowed an S2000 for a weekend trip to Carmel. That is one sweet car
to drive. Beutiful exhaust note, fantastic handling, and lots of power.

Pete-

I think you mean Brrrrrrrrr. heh heh.

Taylors-

My '64 has a fender mounted mirror.

Everyone-

Solvang is only 2.5 months away. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

-Mike
'64 1500.
Santa Rosa, CA