[Roadsters] Sounds of spring?

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Sun Feb 13 13:19:05 MST 2011

  Spent most of today cleaning up the garage and my green box (Honda
Element).  I think I have a buyer for it and it needed to be washed anyway.
Once the skis were hung back up and the car shiny, I turned to the roadster.
Didn't take me long to uncover it and hop in.  Didn't take much longer to
realize the keys were in the house!  Run in, back out, and in the driver's
seat again.  I was happy when it fired right up.  Boy do I miss that sound.
Fifty degrees out today.  Sure would be a great day for a spring roadster
ride.  Too bad I'd have to navigate about 100 yards of icy driveway to get
to the road.    Oh well, a ride will have to wait, but it's good to know it
is ready to go!

Paul

Ohio