[Roadsters] flywheel resurface

Gordon Glasgow gsglasgow at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 13:02:50 MST 2011

If you keep a light coat of oil on it, that will keep it from rusting. Just
clean it off thoroughly before you install it.

I always have flywheels magnafluxed to check for cracks. It's not expensive
and it's cheap insurance.

The brake bleeders are different. I know the attachment won't come through
on the list, but Tim will see it. The front bleeder is on the left.

Description for everyone else: the front bleed screw has a flat end that
pushes up against a steel ball (like a bb). The rear bleed screw has a
pointed end and no bb.

Gordon Glasgow