[Roadsters] Insurance

Peter Jones dato1500 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 18 00:17:30 MST 2011

We have a company here in Australia called Shannons that will insure your car
at agreed value and if it is written off in a accident you get the agreed
value and the car as well. They have different levels of insurance for daily
drivers, weekend cars and extreme limited use (twice a month) plus lay up
cover when you are rebuilding the car and also offer insurance on the parts
collection as well.
Cost me $221 for 6 months on extreme limited use for a $25k insurance value.