[Roadsters] Wheels Datsun

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:20:14 MST 2011

hi all, i have a set of those "swatstica" rims. they are 15X6, and are super
light.
i was looking for some 15" rims some years ago to use on my roadster to
autocross.
i was looking at a bunch of used rims at a store, and was picking up each rim
judge how heavy it was. when i picked up this wheel it seemed to jump up in
my hands, as it felt so much lighter. i never cared for the looks of the rims
on the roadster, but they were great for autocrossing.
      bob smith, ohio