[Roadsters] Time to sell my '66

Michael Knorr mhknorr at msn.com
Tue Feb 22 14:40:03 MST 2011

The time has come to sell my all original '66, #03639. Serial numbers match,
all three tops -- including a new Stayfast --  anad completely restored
several years ago. I drove it from Salt Lake City to Solvang and back (1,700
miles) in 2005, and the only problem I had was my sore back. The car has about
120,000 miles on it. I can't spend the time to give it the love and care it
deserves. The car is stored each winter, until the first of May. It will go on
sale at that time. Do any of you have a suggestion on where on the web I can
post a detailed listing complete with photos?

Regards, Michael Knorr
SPL311-03639