[Roadsters] Photo coffee mugs

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Fri Feb 25 07:27:12 MST 2011

  I recently met a new roadster owner here in Columbus, Ohio.  He bought a
roadster that I looked at a few summers ago, but he was there at the right
time and caught a heck of a bargain.   He is in the process of getting his
'68 1600 stripped down for some new paint.  And it turns out, he is self
employed at home with a vinyl cutting and photo something-or-other business.
Sorry I'm not up on the latest printing methods, but Jeff took a photo of my
roadster and returned a coffee mug with the photo printed on one side and
the Datsun logo on the other.  I had another photo that had been run through
a program to make it look like an old Polaroid photo.  One a second mug, he
printed the Polaroid photo so it wraps almost all the way around the mug.
It turned out even better than the first one.  Both mugs are now proudly
displayed in my office!

  The best part is that Jeff is now a roadster nut, and is willing to print
off mugs at the lowest price I've seen in the last 10 years.  So drop him a
line with a photo of your ride and order a mug.  No promises, but I think
he'd offer a discount for volume if your club needs some door prizes for
their next gathering!  You can email Jeff at jefflicko at gmail.com .

Paul

Ohio