[Roadsters] rear reflector

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Tue Jan 4 16:44:36 MST 2011

The whole reflector, including the chrome backing comes off by removing
a nut inside the trunk. If you want to take just the reflector off. but
keep the chrome part, you can either remove the whole unit, then release
the spring tabs that hold the reflector on, or you can just pry the
reflector off while the chrome piece is still in the car.

BTW, those reflectors are hard to find, they are NLA as a full chrome &
reflector. Someone on the list may want the parts that you take off.

I used to have a part number for the reflector without the chrome part,
but I haven't seen in in years. I'll have to look for it. I do remember
that the box that the reflector came in said it contained a REFRECTOR!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Dave, On 1/4/2011 5:04 PM:

--