[Roadsters] later roadster prop rod? and ???

Enrique escanlon at wa-net.com
Thu Jan 6 23:35:41 MST 2011

> this part b I think is a later roadster prop rod?  waaay too short for my
> car. I need one for a low windshield 67 b anyone want to trade or sell
> one?
>
> http://www.ranteer.com/misc/DSCN5336.JPG

It's definitely a prop rod, and darned if it doesn't look correct.  I'll
have to measure mine to let you know if it's a short windshield or tall.

> these parts b Ibm clueless
>
> http://www.ranteer.com/misc/DSCN5333.JPG
>
> thanks!

Graeme answered this but the program stripped his picture. Those two pieces
go on either side of the center console to finish it and blend in the
shifter plate trim onto the trim pieces these become on the sides of the
center console.

HTH