[Roadsters] For Sale: Eric's V-8 Roadster on ebay this week

Paul 9laser3 at bright.net
Mon Jan 10 08:56:32 MST 2011

  If any of you like the look of those "rare" Empi two piece wheels, I have
a set of four for sale.  Right now they have some old Michelin tires mounted
on them, but I wouldn't drive on them.  They must be 15+ years old by now.
But the wheels are in good shape.  And I have lug nuts and new o-rings that
go with them.  Interested, give me a holler off list.

Paul
Ohio