[Roadsters] Empi Wheels

s obrien obiewan68 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 16:01:39 MST 2011

SInce Paul got his sold I need to see if I can get mine sodl as well to make
room for other projects.  I have 6 rims one with a cracked flange so really
there are 5 Empi split rims that have been media blasted and one was powder
coated clear to see what it would look like and turned out very nice.  I'm
looking for $350 for the set plus shipping.  They were to go onto the wife's
1600 as I bought Panasports for the 2L.  Her car was sold and kept the rims.
These are located on the left coast.  Enjoy the ride.

Sean