[Roadsters] Jack the Datsun Dog

David Boerst dboerst at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 18:40:12 MST 2011

Very sorry to hear about your dog Jack. I know how close people get to their animals. My dog Bobby goes almost every where with me. She is a Jack Russell and getting up there in age. I am thankful everyday she is still with me. She is sitting here as I type. Are you going to get another dog. I have bben told the best medicine for a greiving heart is to get a new friend. The new one won't replace Jack but in time you will love the "new Jack" Again I feel so bad as I know what it is lie to lose "our best friend" God bless you and yours.

David Boerst