[Roadsters] Help Needed

Patti Dwinell fairlady1964spl310 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 10:33:06 MST 2011

Steve,
Sorry to hear that you're stranded.
I'm in Laguna Niguel.  I'm not too sure how much help I'd be, but I have tools
and a jack I could bring and assist you in taking the brakes apart to see
what's up with them.  Do you have drums in the rear? It's got to be either the
parking brake is stuck on, or a cylinder blew.  I do not know of any mechanics
in the immediate area. (That's why I do my own work.  If you find one...let me
know?  Sometimes I could use a hand, too.)
Where are you now? In Newport?  Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Patti