[Roadsters] Datsun NL320

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 10:19:43 MST 2011

I've heard that approx 1000 NL320's were imported into the USA. One
long-time former owner posted quite a bit of info on Ratsun.net.

I'll forward your email to that person and another current NL owner

There's also the Old Datsun Pickup Lovers group on the NicoClub forums:

<http://forums.nicoclub.com/old-datsun-pickup-lovers.html>

Pete