[Roadsters] Solvang Datsun Roadster Classic 2011 Website Is Now Live!

Jeff Torres jeffzster at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 00:44:24 MST 2011

Hello Everyone!,

Just wanted everyone to know that the 2011 Solvang Datsun Roadster Website is
now up and running. We are open to accept registrations and start our
countdown to the show which will be Saturday, April 30th. For those of you who
asked about our annual Friday night get together. We will have one. Where it
will be is still fluid since we have a couple of different options, however
when we hammer down the details, I will let you know time, place, location
etc. Until then..it is very helpful to yours truly if you REGISTER
EARLY.....Sooooo.....let the countdown begin and I hope you like this years
web site!

Jeff T.