[Roadsters] Does anyone know this car?

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Thu Jan 27 19:57:37 MST 2011

He says it has a 5 speed. Either it has been changed, or he doesn't know
better.
Hopefully there are papers on recent engine overhaul.
Plug wires are different colors, may be there are other things that need
to looked into.
 From 1000 miles away it looks good too!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Kurt Weisner, On 1/27/2011 8:27 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001