[Roadsters] free 1600 project in beautiful Inglewood CA

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:07:03 MST 2011

I get the impression that it's at a storage place. If that's the case
I doubt a thief would pay to store it and then abandon it. I have a
couple of "unfinished" 510s along with a ton of assorted bits in a
store room because I don't want them sitting out in the weather.

Like Fergus said, it looks like someone started a restoration then
stopped for whatever reason. If I was even reasonably close I'd be
sorely tempted. It looks like a very solid car, and the price id
definitely right.

FWIW,
Ron