[Roadsters] Vote for Datsun Roadster!

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sun Jan 30 22:06:14 MST 2011

Gordon,

It's understandable, since, according to a recent post, Joseph Lucas is the
patent holder for the short circuit, and invented intermittent wipers.  ;-)

Those features are acceptable, however, as long as one minds the admonition
not to drive after dark.  That said, had I not bought my '66 1600 as a
go-to-work car in Southern California in 1971, I would have an Austin Healy
3000.  Still think the Healys are better-looking, but my '67 2000 Solex will
walk away from them.

Gary