[Roadsters] Madison WI to Potosi Brewery with the 2-seaters

Ken & Tammy Williams wilhouse at charter.net
Wed Jul 6 05:42:25 MDT 2011

      I posted this on 311s, but thought Id re-post here.

      If anybody out there is nearby, on Sunday July 10th the Dairyland
Datsun's are joining forces with the Madison 2-Seater Club for a drive from
the Madison area down to the Potosi Brewery in Potosi WI. FYI, Potosi is just
a few miles from Dubuque, IA. We have a fun route from the Middleton area,
through Mineral Point, to Potosi. The brewery is host to the National Brewery
Museum and a ton of other local brewing history. Care to join us??
      Leaving Middleton at 9:45 am. Mobil Station on University Ave, just west
of the beltline on Pleasant View Rd.
      Leaving Mineral Point at 11. BP station on Hwy 39

      Ken Williams
      '67 1600
      Janesville, WI