[Roadsters] Datsun Heritage Museum? 280ZX go-kart

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 14:52:42 MDT 2011

when I was researching the 280ZX promotional go-karts I came across one in the Datsun Heritage Museum that they were looking for photos of an original one so as to be able to copy the graphics and restore the kart- I bought the one out here, has all it's original decals, was going to send pix but can't find any info on how to contact them- at least not with a working number or e-mail address. are they still in business? would be a cryin' shame if they are not. kart is still in the back of the pickup but I put 3 pix up in a webshots album, if you want to see it go to http://webshots.com/user/672000 cool piece :-) I'm going to see if I can climb into it and have someone take a pic...probably easier than trying to get back out of it although undoubtedly there will be pix of that effort as well...
Craig