[Roadsters] Towing question

Fred Schroeder roadster2 at schroeder-family.us
Wed Jul 20 22:03:23 MDT 2011

I didn't but the folks at the shop did.  We were moving cross country at the
time.  We stopped into a truck stop and they fixed it up for us.  The original
angle iron 'bumper' (with the tow bar hitch attached) was attached to the
original bumper mounts and they broke.  So the guys made new mounts out of
angle iron and welded it together.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster2 at schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900