[Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters or 69 Corvette ??

stevenehlers at charter.net stevenehlers at charter.net
Sat Jun 4 11:01:51 MDT 2011

Well Mr Detail ,
  I only receive a digest version of this forum ,so if you sent a
separate letter ,I never got it .What I received did NOT have Anything
that
described your car in ANY detail .

  Your response and subsequent mail is character of why many people such
as myself do Not involve ourselves in this forum .

  The  year of car I used in the example ,was entirely a guess ,as I
tried to show how some posts to this group would make you have to be a
mind reader .

Sorry to respond to what was lack of info to the Digest group on this
list .

  BTW , I never got a so-called complete mail sent to me , maybe others
had the same problem ......
  Good luck !