[Roadsters] Roadster on CL

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Fri Jun 10 19:54:10 MDT 2011

Tim,

Amidst all the E-mail traffic on this one, I forgot to mention I think it
was offered for sale a year ago.  At the time, the seller said he had to get
it out of where it was or junk it.  I was going to go look at it, but
couldn't get there before his deadline.  No interest now, though.

If someone is interested in the car, and Bill's wife won't let him go, I'll
try to take a look.

Gary