[Roadsters] Volvo brake system problem

Mark Dent mark at dealermats.com
Sat Jun 11 18:09:27 MDT 2011

Usually that is a sign of the brake pedal rod being too long. It does not let
the mc release. Next time it happens pull the brake pedal towards the rear of
the car and see if it pops back

This happened to someone else a few years ago and his rear brakes were too
tight and when they got hot it put pressure on the system.

Sent from my iPhone