[Roadsters] Heater core replacement question

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Sat Jun 18 15:44:58 MDT 2011

Like they say, it would be nice to know then what you know now. Then you could
have bought a dozen and held onto them for selling later! I have friends with
stamp and coin collections from that period and they haven't gone up much in
value. Roadster parts as an investment, who knew?

BTW, I'll be parting out a couple of my spare roadsters soon as part of my
retirement plan (actually, the wife is after me to de-clutter.)

Fred - So.SF, CA