[Roadsters] Valve Adjustment hot or cold ?

robert k. smith rksmith46 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:21:02 MDT 2011

 hi paul, hot is the best, but you need to finish adj.  in 20-30 min. max.
the reason being, the clearance starts to change as the engine cools.
 if you take too long, the last valves adj. will be looser.

  best of luck    bob smith, ohio

   btw, cold engine(u-20) is .006 int.,.010 exh.,
 and, i dont think that a reb. eng. has diff. valve settings, unless
 the cam is after market, reground, and the manufacturer specifies
 a diff. clearance.