[Roadsters] weber carbs

Durf & Sue Hyson dhyson at charter.net
Thu Jun 23 04:24:25 MDT 2011

On 6/22/2011 9:51 PM, oliver wrote:
> so sad.  he texted me that the car was no longer for sale.  his son
> wants him to keep it
Where are you located ? I may know where there is one for sale in MA . I
need to contact the owner and see if it has been sold  (actually I was
supposed to do that last week )

It's a red 2000 w'Mikuni Solex carbs , forged piston , aluminum flywheel
, hotter cam ,  built and balanced engine , 5 speed , 4 wheel disc
brakes with functional e-brake , roll bar , Revolution wheels , comp
sway bars , Konig seats ,  Nissan/Bosch fog lamps etc . It was built  ,
for the boss/owner , in the early 90's by the shop foreman and Body shop
of one of New England's most prominent and successful Nissan dealers .
Believe me , no expense was spared .

I will follow up on it's current status .

thanks,
Durf