[Roadsters] Aftermarket Seats

alvin gogineni alvingogi at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:42:00 MDT 2011

You need to mount the shoulder strap properly or spine compression becomes an
issue. With stock/aftermarket seats, the only effective way I've seen this is
work is through the use of a rollbar with a harness bar for the shoulder
straps. Alternatively you can run the shoulder strap like a common 3-point
restraint with the mount on the upright of the rollbar.shoulder bolt:With
Miata seats:http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2633716320103129582kUWNhR
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2383855920103129582ZKxIbmhttp://rides.webshot
s.com/photo/2296287060103129582aixsXthttp://rides.webshots.com/photo/27017190
40103129582QkFKHM
Harness
Bar:http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2051931000103129582AFbnSvhttp://good-time
s.webshots.com/photo/1294691146066001410uRnwLh
Improper:http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2194267390091305389YycYNg
Proper mounting
angles:http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2459386660103240641AIjzOr

Alvin Gogineni