[Roadsters] Progress Photos on our 67 Roadster w/KA24DE Conversion

Marty Escarcega escarcega at cox.net
Sun Jun 26 13:00:10 MDT 2011

Kelsey and I have updated our photo album with pictures of our Roadster and
progress on the KA24DE conversion. Its getting HOT here in Mesa, we are in
the 100 and low to mid teens. Our humid stormy season is just around the
corner so we are putting the car away until weather cools again and we have
some more $ saved up.

Many thanks to those in the Roadster community who have shown encouragement,
have shared their experiences with the car itself and the conversion and in
some cases even donated some parts to the project. You folks are nothing
short of great. It is with that knowledge that helped us get us where we are
currently at without having to do it over several times to get it right.

Rest assured, slow and steady will get it done.

Thank you,

Marty & Kelsey Escarcega
Mesa, AZ

https://picasaweb.google.com/marty.escarcega/1967Datsun1600SPL311Roadster