[Roadsters] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Mike Faggart via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Sun Jun 26 19:06:41 MDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Mike Faggart requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Datsun Roadster,

- Mike

Accept invitation from Mike Faggart
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-i8ng1o-gpeq916d-k/Gi15MJviM-cRhLsWZ1ibVV6j1___ijs05pcE2V2iMNQF1Cg/blk/I106329727_115/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkNclYTczsVczcSc359bTB5hRxBj3pjbP8UejgSd3gQcPcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Mike Faggart
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-i8ng1o-gpeq916d-k/Gi15MJviM-cRhLsWZ1ibVV6j1___ijs05pcE2V2iMNQF1Cg/blk/I106329727_115/dj4NnPsOdPAOcPoMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation