[Roadsters] KA24DE Conversion and body removal tips.

Marty Escarcega escarcega at cox.net
Sun May 1 13:33:46 MDT 2011

I decided to go with a KA24DE conversion. I have google searched a few, just wondering if any of you have done it or have any more links. (I did check the SPL311.org site too)

Also, any tips on removing the body from the frame? What needs to come off, what needs to stay and where the body mounting points are.

I live in Mesa, AZ. I will have some engine parts and the original transmission available out of our car in the not too distant future.

Thanks
Marty