[Roadsters] OT- 37 Citroen question- know French?

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Mon May 2 06:33:02 MDT 2011

I was talking to a woman last night who recently bought a 37 Citroen in nice shape at a garage sale...she has manuals for it but doesn't understand French, has about 7 wires that are disconnected under the hood and even with a wiring diagram can't figure out what goes to what. anyone want to take a stab at it? she's out near Tucson. what a garage sale find!!! best vehicle I ever scored at a garage sale was a Corvair Corsa unless you count the '65 BSA 6 50 I got last year at one for $60 :-)
Thanks :-)
Craig