[Roadsters] Adam Carolla BRE 1 @ Laguna Seca

hallosb at juno.com hallosb at juno.com
Sat Oct 1 22:49:13 MDT 2011

Very cool!

Did anyone catch Adam Corolla's show, "The Car Show"? I taped it this week
but, it may be an old episode.  He shows off one of his roadsters in his
garage and talks about another that Les Canaday was restoring.  He wanted to
race the roadster Les was working on but, it wasn't ready. Looking at Keith's
post, it's finished now.

In this episode, Adam Corolla races his 610. I think Les is featured in the
show working on the 610 but, I met Les so long ago I'm not sure if it's him.